Sunday, November 8, 2009

Where would I emmigrate to after my university studies

After I finished my university studies and I was all prepared to work, I would move back home. I would have probably went away from home to go to school so I would come back home to start a life. In Washington ( which is the place I would live) people work all types of ways such as lawyers which is what I want to be, bankers, own your own business, ext. People in Washington depend on each other family wise an friend wise because you wouldn’t go up to some random person and ask then to help you out financially or to stay in their house. In the society there people are ranked high class, medium and low class. High class is that you are very wealthy mainly rich. Medium class is that you work for a living and you have a stable bank account and you are not poor but not right you are middle class. Low class is that you are on the street, poor no where to go and you beg for a living. In Washington people are treated as equals everyone is treated the same, because in the state even this country the American constitution is in place and everyone is to be treated as equals. In Washington the majority of religions are, I believe are Christian and there are others such as Muslims and Catholics, protestants and others. In technology everyone is pretty much up to speed on the latest gadgets but I don think the states is as advanced as Japan.

No comments: